Your cart
Close Alternative

FAQ

Please select the subject below and click for more information.

WHOLESALE

HOW DO I BECOME A WHOLESALE CUSTOMER? HOW DO I CONTACT YOUR WHOLESALE TEAM?
Plus Minus

To become a wholesale customer, head over to the wholesale area of our website & register your business. Once you have input all your details, you will be ready to place your first order for your online or bricks & mortar store & become a Scarlett Poppies stockist. 

If you need any help with this, you can reach our wholesale team via sales@scarlettpoppies.com

Our Wholesale Team are available from 9am-6pm UAE Time, Sunday-Thursday.

Email: sales@scarlettpoppies.com

Phone: + 971 (0)4 5 786 707 

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

WHY CAN I NO LONGER SEE AN ITEM? WHY CAN'T I LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT?
Plus Minus

If the item/size you need is not available on our website, it means it is sold out and no longer available at this stage.

If you are having problems logging into your Scarlett Poppies account, please first check if your password & email are correct. You can always try the 'forgot password' button if you are unsure.

If this does not help, please contact Customer Care and a member of the team will be happy to look into the issue further. You can contact our team at sales@scarlettpoppies.com

PRODUCTS

I RECEIVED DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Plus Minus

Oh no! We do inspect all our garments prior to sending these out to our customers to maintain a high standard of quality and to avoid any errors. However, if on the very rare occasion you do happen to receive a faulty or missing item, please email us right away at sales@scarlettpoppies.com so we can take the best possible course of action for you, subject to our Terms and Conditions.  Please provide an image of the fault so we can assist you further.

Please note that loose threads are not considered to be a manufacturing fault. This occurs naturally during the manufacturing process and these can easily be cut off without damaging your garment.

THE ITEM I LIKE IS OUT OF STOCK
Plus Minus

If the item/size you need is not available on our website, it means it is sold out.

The good news is that we often restock items once or more after they have initially sold out. Make sure you keep in the loop by heading to the item you like, selecting your size & clicking 'Email me when back in stock'. We will let you know as soon as we have more stock available!

WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES MADE?
Plus Minus

As a premium clothing brand, we chose all our collaboration partners carefully. We design our clothing in Dubai, UAE and produce our collections in India.

Scarlett Poppies’ foundation is built on our values, which distinguish us and guide our actions. We conduct all our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner. We respect and follow the laws, we support universal human rights, protect the environment and benefit the communities where we work. We make a difference by giving back to those in need.

ORDERS

HOW DO I CONFIRM MY ORDER?
Plus Minus

To confirm your order, you will need to pay a 30% deposit (to proceed to production) and the remaining balance, 70% before shipment. We will notify you when your order is ready for shipment so that you can organize your payment of the remaining 70%.

CHANGING ORDERS
Plus Minus

It may not be too late to change your order, but we need to do it for you. Should you wish to change your order after your payment has been processed, please contact your Sales Manager immediately or email us at sales@scarlettpoppies.com and we will try our best to accommodate your request.  There may be some instances where we are unable to modify your order. Please note we are unable to cancel orders after items have been shipped.

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER(S) / HOW CAN I VIEW MY ORDER HISTORY?
Plus Minus

You simply login to your account and you will find the status of all your orders. If you need more help, please contact your Sales Manager or email us at sales@scarlettpoppies.com.

PAYMENTS

HOW CAN I PAY MY DEPOSIT FOR THE ORDER? WHERE DO I SEND MY PAYMENT?
Plus Minus

To pay your deposit, you can simply checkout and select Bank Transfer as your payment method. You will then receive an Order Confirmation with an Invoice attached. Please pay 30% of that invoice (excluding shipping) by bank transfer to proceed to production. If you wish to pay with Paypal, please contact your Sales Manager or email us at sales@scarlettpoppies.com. We will generate an invoice to be paid through your Paypal account for the 30% deposit and then the remaining 70% due before shipment.

There no extra charges for online payments.

You will receive an invoice with our bank details once your order has been confirmed. In the case you did not receive an email or you cannot find it, please contact your Sales Manager or email us at sales@scarlettpoppies.com.

SHIPPING

TRACKING
Plus Minus

When your order leaves the warehouse, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information. You can also login to your account and you will find the status of all your orders. 

If your order is delayed, please contact your Sales Manager immediately or email sales@scarlettpoppies.com.

RETURNS

EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Plus Minus

Item(s) purchased via our online store can be returned within 14 days of receiving your original order, if the incorrect item was delivered (color, size etc.) or if the item is faulty. We will do our best to replace your order with the original item ordered, however if it is unavailable you can either request an exchange for a different product or receive a credit note or refund.

Any items received by Scarlett Poppies that do not comply with our return conditions will be returned to sender. 

Return costs are payable by the customer. All items must be returned in their original condition: Labels must still be intact and worn, damaged or stained items will not be eligible for a refund.

To return any item(s) back to us, you just need to contact us at sales@scarlettpoppies.com or reach out to your Sales Manager directly and request the exchange/return. We will get back to you within 24 hours and help guide you through the process.

All items will have to be sent to the below address:

Prime Cargo - Profilvej 4 - 6000 Kolding - Denmark

Please be sure to obtain a tracking number for your return parcel, as we cannot compensate for any returns that are lost in transit.

Once your return has been received at our warehouse, we will notify you with an email. Please allow up to 3 business days for the return to be processed. We will then process your exchange or issue you a credit note or refund (excluding postage) to your original payment method.